Monday, March 23, 2009

Meal Plan Monday




Monday - Leftovers

Tuesday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli

Wednesday - Sweet & Sour Chicken - adapted from a Sweet & Sour Pork recipe by Erin over at $5 Dinners - with rice and steamed broccoli

Thursday - Crock Pot beef roast - I will be gone most of the afternoon taking my MIL to a doctor appointment.

Friday - Pizza Day - Pizza Day has been moved back to Fridays after Thomas found the thought of Pizza on Saturday untolerable. LOL

Saturday - Hamburgers

Sunday - Lunch at Nana & Papa's and then leftovers for dinner.

I know that we have steamed broccoli a lot, but Thomas loves the stuff. This past week I said something I never imagined I would ever have to say to a child. "No, son, you CANNOT have more vegetables until you eat some chicken and pasta." Key the Twilight Zone music. Weird stuff.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a nice week of dinners! I have to say that "no more veggies" thing when it's sweet potatoes or peas here. LOL

    ReplyDelete