Monday, February 23, 2009

Menu Plan Monday!





The P.D. is short staffed, so Tom's schedule is whacked! In addition to that, I am subbing at the school we plan to send Thomas to in the fall. So, our schedule is a mess.

Monday - I planned to go grocery shopping today, but was called in to sub. After work I picked up a gallon of milk and my must have item - Diet Coke. I thought we would have spaghetti for dinner tonight - I always have the stuff on hand to make spaghetti..... or almost always. I didn't have enough tomato sauce. No problem. I have a jar of alfredo stashed for just such an occasion. But, I didn't have enough spaghetti - This must be a joke - I NEVER run out of pasta.... well, almost never... So, just tossed together what I had. I cooked up some egg noodles, added some frozen peas at the end and drained. Added some seasoned hamburger meat and the jar of alfredo. It was pretty good. I don't know what to call it, so I am just going to call it dinner. :D

Tuesday - Kona Chicken that I didn't get to last week. It is a new recipe for us, we will see if it makes the list.

Wednesday - Potato Soup

Thursday - Cashew Chicken

Friday - Friday is easy, it is PIZZA DAY! Homemade pizza. I made it once and now there is no substitute.

Saturday - Enchiladas, probably chicken.

Sunday - Dinner with Nana & Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment